Design, synthesis, and biological activity of non-basic compounds as factor Xa inhibitors: SAR study of S1 and aryl binding sitesKomoriya, S., Haginoya, N., Kobayashi, S., Nagata, T., Mochizuki, A., Suzuki, M., Yoshino, T., Horino, H., Nagahara, T., Suzuki, M., Isobe, Y., Furugoori, T.
(2005) Bioorg.Med.Chem. 13: 3927-3954
- PubMed: 15911309
- DOI: 10.1016/j.bmc.2005.04.006
- Primary Citation of Related Structures:
- Also Cited By: 2D1J
- PubMed Abstract:
- Structural basis for chemical inhibition of human blood coagulation factor Xa
Kamata, K.,Kawamoto, H.,Honma, T.,Iwama, T.,Kim, S.H.
(1998) Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci.Usa 95: 6630
- Synthesis and Conformational Analysis of a Non-Amidine Factor Xa Inhibitor That Incorporates 5-Methyl-4,5,6,7-tetrahydrothiazolo[5,4-c]pyridine as S4 Binding Element
Haginoya, N.,Kobayashi, S.,Komoriya, S.,Yoshino, T.,Suzuki, M.,Shimada, T.,Watanabe, K.,Hirokawa, Y.,Furugori, T.,Nagahara, T.
(2004) J.Med.Chem. 47: 5167
- Structure of human des(1-45) factor Xa at 2.2 A resolution
Padmanabhan, K.,Padmanabhan, K.P.,Tulinsky, A.,Park, C.H.,Bode, W.,Huber, R.,Blankenship, D.T.,Cardin, A.D.,Kisiel, W.
(1993) J.Mol.Biol. 232: 947
- X-ray structure of active site-inhibited clotting factor Xa. Implications for drug design and substrate recognition
Brandstetter, H.,Kuhne, A.,Bode, W.,Huber, R.,von der Saal, W.,Wirthensohn, K.,Engh, R.A.
(1996) J.Biol.Chem. 271: 29988
Compound 7 was identified as the active metabolite of 6 by HPLC and mass spectral analysis. Modification of lead compound 7 by transformation of its N-oxide 6-6 biaryl ring system and fused aromatics produced a series of non-basic fXa inhibitors with ...
Compound 7 was identified as the active metabolite of 6 by HPLC and mass spectral analysis. Modification of lead compound 7 by transformation of its N-oxide 6-6 biaryl ring system and fused aromatics produced a series of non-basic fXa inhibitors with excellent potency in anti-fXa and anticoagulant assays. The optimized compounds 73b and 75b showed sub to one digit micromolar anticoagulant activity (PTCT2). Particularly, anti-fXa activity was detected in plasma of rats orally administered with 1mg/kg of compound 75b.
Tokyo R&D Center, Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, 16-13 Kita-Kasai 1-Chome, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo 134-8630, Japan. email@example.com