Structure, refinement, and function of carbonic anhydrase isozymes: refinement of human carbonic anhydrase IKannan, K.K., Ramanadham, M., Jones, T.A.
(1984) Ann.N.Y.Acad.Sci. 429: 49-60
- PubMed: 6430186
- PubMed Abstract:
- Structure and Function of Carbonic Anhydrases. Imidazole Binding to Human Carbonic Anhydrace B and the Mechanism of Action of Carbonic Anhydrases
Kannan, K.K.,Petef, M.,Fridborg, K.,Cid-Dresdner, H.,Lovgren, S.
(1977) FEBS Lett. 73: 115
- Structure, Refinement, and Function of Human Carbonic Anhydrase-B
Kannan, K.K.,Ramanadham, M.
(1981) Int.J.Quantum Chem.Quantum Chem.Symp. 20: 199
- Structure and Function of Carbonic Anhydrases
(1980) Biomolecular Structure, Conformation, Function and Evolution 1: 165
- Crystal Structure of Human Erythrocyte Carbonic Anhydrase B, Three-Dimensional Structure at a Nominal 2.2 Angstroms Resolution
Kannan, K.K.,Notstrand, B.,Fridborg, K.,Lovgren, S.,Ohlsson, A.,Petef, M.
(1975) Proc.Natl.Acad.Sci.USA 72: 51
- Structural Relationship of Human Erythrocyte Carbonic Anhydrase Isozymes B and C
Notstrand, B.,Vaara, I.,Kannan, K.K.
(1975) Isozymes-Molecular Structure 1: 575
- Crystal Structure of Carbonic Anhydrase
(1980) Biophysics and Physiology of Carbon Dioxide --: 184
The structure of human erythrocyte carbonic anhydrase I has been refined to a final R value of 19% to 2-A resolution by a combination of least squares refinement and model fitting in a three-dimensional graphics display. About 300 solvent atoms have ...
The structure of human erythrocyte carbonic anhydrase I has been refined to a final R value of 19% to 2-A resolution by a combination of least squares refinement and model fitting in a three-dimensional graphics display. About 300 solvent atoms have been located bound to the protein molecule. An interesting hydrogen bond network involving Zn2+, the liganded solvent, side chain groups of Thr-199, Glu-106, Thr-7, and His-64 through two solvent molecules have been found that may be important for the catalytic mechanism of the carbonic anhydrase.