© 2002 PDB
New Features on the PDB Web Site
Three new features are now available from the primary PDB Web site and its mirror
- After a period of testing on the PDB beta Web site, the Swiss-Pdb Viewer
is now linked from the View Structure section of the Structure Explorer page
for each PDB entry.
- The Citation Tabular Reports, which can provide bibliographic information for
each structure in a search results set, now include links to search Medline
either by PDB ID or Medline ID.
- A Perl script to download PDB files from any given update date is now available
This script has three usages:
- getPdbUpdate.pl dates -- retrieves and prints a list of valid update dates;
- getPdbUpdate.pl latest -- retrieves all files from the latest update; and
- getPdbUpdate.pl 20020603 -- retrieves all files from that particular update.
Questions or comments on these new features may be sent to
|An image of PDB entry 1aon viewed with the Swiss-Pdb Viewer. This program offers functions such as comparison of alignments of multiple structures and determining distances between atoms.
PDB ID: 1aon
Xu, Z., Horwich, A.L., Sigler, P.B. (1997): The crystal structure of the asymmetric GroEL-GroES-(ADP)7 chaperonin complex. Nature 388, pp. 741.