2015 RCSB PDB Video Challenge for High School Students
Detecting & Combating HIV in 3D
To participate in the 2015 video challenge complete the following steps by May 31st 2015, 11:59 pm ET.
Upload your video to YouTube. Use your account with the following settings:
Basic Settings tab (help):
- Description field states: Entry for the 2015 RCSB PDB Video Challenge "Detecting and Combating HIV in 3D"
- Make sure your video is Public
Advanced settings tab (help):
- Comments: uncheck boxes Allow comments, and Users can view ratings for this video
- License and rights ownership: choose Standard YouTube License
- Syndication: choose Everywhere
- Distribution: check Allow embedding
- Category: choose Education
- Your video must remain online through at least June 16th. Videos removed prior to that date will be disqualified
- Your video should not use any YouTube-native enhancements (e.g., audio, annotation, hyperlinks)
Download, complete, and submit the following form(s):Parent_permission_form.pdf - one for each team member to be signed by a parent/guardian.
Actor_release_form.pdf - one for each actor (including voice) appearing in the video, who is NOT a team member, regardless of whether they are minors or over the age 18.
Once the form is completed and signed you can:
- Share a scan or a photo of the form(s) with email@example.com through your Google drive (preferred).
- Email the form(s) as attachment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the form(s) to 732-445-4320
Note: Make sure your forms are submitted before you start the registration form, otherwise you will not be able to complete the process